here is a wonderland of air fryer appliances available today. The size that you select should fit the requirements for your cooking needs. That said, there are more than one manufacturer for each of the popular air fryer sizes, so you will want to make a comparison, by desired size capacity for features and pricing.
Here are some examples of what the various sizes can accommodate:
Air Fryer Size Comparisons
• Air fryers that range from 3 to 5 quarts are very popular for a range of versatile cooking.
• 5.3 to 5.8 quart sized air fryers are well suited for 3 to 5 member families.
• 2.2 to 3.0 quart sized air fryers are ideal for 1 to 2 family members.
• 6.0 to 16.0 quart sizes have lots of cooking capacity with added functionalities for grilling, baking, and roasting.
Small Air Fryer Sizes:
• 1.0 to 2.0 quart sized air fryers work well for single individuals and for frying snacks.
Large Air Fryer Sizes:
• 3.0 to 5.3 quart sized air fryers have the capacities for cooking meals and snacks for 2 to 5 people.
• 5.8 quart sized air fryers can cook a 4 pound whole chicken, have several cooking compartments, and baking cages.
Extra Large Air Fryer Sizes:
• 6.5 to 10.5 quart sized air fryers can roast whole chickens, and have the versatility for grilling, baking, casseroles, and pizzas.
• 16.0 quart sized air fryers are excellent for large families and bulk cooking.