We are, too – and we want to share them with you!
If you’re looking to score a great deal on the biggest, best, or latest air fryer models, we have you covered. We’re on the lookout for the best air fryer deals 365 days a year.
Where should you look for a great deal? Amazon consistently offers the widest selection of air fryers, often at great prices. We’ve also seen great deals at retailers such as JCPenney, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Ollie’s, and Target
Our Favorite Air Fryer Picks
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Air Fryer Deals
Buying an Air Fryer during Black Friday and Cyber Monday can save you up to 30-40% off retail prices.
[ full list coming soon…holiday season not here]
|COSORI Air Fryer(100 Free Recipes Book), 1500-Watt Programmable Base for Air Frying, Roasting&Keep...|
Everyday Air Fryer Deals
8 Tips to Get an Air Fryer for Ridiculously Cheap
How can you save on your next air fryer ? Doing so is easy with these ridiculously cheap air fryer tips. If you play your cards right, you could get your appliance for half off or even free! Here’s how.
- Shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. As we’ve already discussed, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are great times to buy because retailers are competing for your business. Sales between Black Friday and Christmas are used to make up 25 percent or more of the yearly profit of many companies – and they’re willing to slash prices in order to get you in the door.
- Shop discount, overstock, or outlet stores. Company’s don’t like having extra products laying around. They would rather move the merchandise at a reduced cost than keep it in storage. Companies like Overstock, Ollie’s, BigLots, Ross, and Burke’s buy products below cost and sell at a deep discount. It is not uncommon to find appliances such as air fryers at 33 percent off or more.
- Look for outgoing models. With each passing season, companies release “new and improved” versions of their existing products. Retail stores and websites will often sell “last year’s model” at a discount to make room for the new products.
- Price-match guarantees. Many stores, such as BestBuy, will match competitor’s prices on an identical item. Keep monitoring prices even after your purchase – Lowe’s honors their price-match guarantee for up to 30 days after purchase. JCPenney honors theirs for 14 days, and offers to beat the competitor’s price by 5 percent. Paribus is a free online service that will monitor price drops on online purchases automatically.
- Use online tools. We’ve already mentioned Paribus, but there are a number of others that offer coupons or cash back. Check RetailMeNot for store coupon codes. Wikibuy from Capital One searches for coupons and lower prices from other sellers. Rakuten and BeFrugal offer cash back from select retailers.
- Buy small. Smaller air fryers and those with manual controls are often cheaper than their larger, tech-savvy counterparts. If you’re looking to save money, purchase the smallest air fryer with the capacity to meet your needs. Lesser-known brands are also generally cheaper than popular brands.
- Buy used. If well taken care of, air fryers can look and work like new for years. Sometimes, though, a move or an upgrade results in an air fryer owner turning their appliance over to a garage sale or second hand store. When purchasing a used air fryer, make sure it is clean, undamaged, and comes with all the necessary parts. Ask if you can plug it in and test it prior to purchase.
- Put it on your wishlist. If you want to score a new air fryer without paying any cash, the best way to do so is by letting your friends and family know it’s at the top of your list! That letter to Santa or wedding gift registry might result in a shiny new air fryer on your kitchen counter.
Is Black Friday/Cyber Monday the Best Time of Year to Get an Air Fryer Deal?
While air fryer deals can be found throughout the year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are optimal times to make an air fryer purchase. Why?
These dates begin the annual Christmas shopping season, and retailers are anxious to convince you to buy their products – including air fryers. After all, who wouldn’t want to get the gift of a time-saving, calorie-reducing, snack-making machine? And that’s not all – savings of 25 to 50 percent are often seen during these shopping holidays as stores compete to offer the best deal.