When it comes to cooking for a crowd, bigger is better. You may love preparing crispy snacks in your air fryer, but you don’t want to spend all evening filling a small frying basket again and again. The solution: a quick-cooking air fryer with a larger capacity.
How do you know if a large air fryer is right for you? Ask yourself:
- Do I have a large family (four or more members)?
- Do I like to entertain or host parties?
- Do I want to cook large items, like a turkey or a pizza?
- Would I like to use my air fryer to replace my traditional oven?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then a large air fryer is the right choice for you. Check out the following guide to the biggest air cookers on the market today.
Quick Look – Best Large Air Fryer Choices
Note: Clicking the above links will take you to further information, current prices and customer reviews on Amazon.
Top-Rated Large Air Fryers
|GoWise USA Air Fryer Oven||1600w||12.7 qt.||Digital||1-year|
|The Ninja Foodi||1400w||6.5 qt.||Digital||1-year|
|Cuisinart TOA-60||1800w||18 qt.||Manual||3-year|
What’s the Largest Air Fryer Size You Can Buy?
The largest air fryers on the market today are classified as “air fryer ovens.” Most of these appliances are rectangular in shape, resembling a toaster oven. They typically combine the functionality of an oven with the quick convection cooking of an air fryer. Examples of this air fryer type include the Nuwave Bravo XL and the GoWISE USA Deluxe 15-in-1 air fryer oven.
The Big Boss Oil-less air fryer oven represents a different design. This large-capacity air fryer has a 16-quart clear glass bowl that seals in heat for fast convection cooking.
Best Large Air Fryers – Product Roundups
There are a lot of air fryer options out there, but these are the best of the best in the large air fryer category.
This air fryer’s square basket provides nearly two quarts more capacity than similarly sized round air fryers.
This Corsori model has 11 pre-programmed cooking presets, including steak, poultry, shrimp, seafood, French fries, bacon, frozen food, vegetables, root vegetables, bread, deserts, and preheat. The large square basket can handle a 5 to 6 pound chicken. The nonstick basket is PFOA and BPA-free as well as dishwasher safe.
Size and Appearance
This squared air fryer comes in black, red, and white, with an ergonomically tilted digital touchscreen. It has dimensions of 11.8 by 12.6 by 11.7 inches and weighs 16.45 pounds.
This large air fryer has a distinctly retro feel.
The Dash uses two simple manual controls – the top knob is for selecting temperature, the front knob for cooking time. Safety features including automatic shutoff, a cool-touch housing and handle, and non-slip feet. The nonstick basket is dishwasher safe.
Size and Appearance
The Dash Deluxe comes in your choice of aqua, black, red, or white. It has dimensions of 12.5 by 14.8 by 14.8 inches and weighs 16 pounds.
- HEALTHIER FRIED FOOD: Enjoy guilt free food with the Dash Deluxe Air Fryer; Aircrisp technology (instead of oil) reduces fat by 70-80% without sacrificing flavor of your fried food (no more residual smell hours after you’ve eaten). Cord Length- 50 inch
- 6 QUART CAPACITY: The PERFECT appliance for picky eaters, large families, entertaining, or those with busy schedules. The 6qt basket makes an abundance of appetizers, desserts, chicken wings, french fries, or even baked goods, and all within minutes of setting the timer - it couldn’t be easier.
- QUICK plus EASY: Short on time Simply load the large 6 qt capacity fryer basket, set the temp and timer, your food comes out crispy- guaranteed, EVERY TIME.
- SAFER: The auto-shut off function prevents overcooking, and the cool touch housing and handle makes it safer to use It’s so simple, even your kids can use it.
- INCLUDES: The 1700-watt Deluxe air fryer is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes a recipe book and recipe database access. Available in Black, White, Red, and Aqua.
The 60-minute timer allows you to prepare foods with extended cooking times.
The 60-minute timer has an automatic shutoff safety feature. Temperatures range from 175 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (F), with the option of switching temperature controls to Celsius (C). The fryer basket is dishwasher safe, and the “flat basket” design maximizes capacity without increasing the appliance footprint.
Size and Appearance
This Chefman air fryer is available in black. It has a blue-lit digital touchscreen on the front of the appliance. The dimensions are 16 by 14 by 12 inches and the appliance weighs 14.4 pounds.
- HEALTHIER FRYING: This air fryer makes healthy fried foods a reality. Temperature range from 175-400 F allo ws you to cook at your desired temperature, achieving a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98 percent less oil than traditional fryers. Air fry vegetables, pizza, frozen foods and leftovers – this air fryer evenly crisps every inch of your food
- BIGGER SERVINGS: Extra guests, or just extra hungry. Either way, this air fryer was thoughtfully designed with the whole family in mind. The 6.5-quart capacity and flat basket increases space by 40 percent so you can make delicious, crispy and healthy food for the whole family
- PERFECTLY CRISPY RESULTS: Achieve perfectly crisp results for a wide variety of foods, with little or even no oil. Digital temperature control and 60 minute integrated timer easily let you air-fry everything from frozen veggies to mozzarella sticks, chicken or fries, and even re-heat yesterday's dessert. No need to worry about overcooking – once the timer is up, the fryer will automatically shut off
- EASY CLEAN: Its 6.5-quart nonstick basket is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. When you re hand washing, keep the air fryer in great shape by using soft sponges and cloths. (Abrasive sponges like brillo pads are NOT the air fryer s friend.)
- RESOURCES: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, and 1-year warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free - we've got your back. For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide. 1700 Watts/120 Volts. – RJ38-V2-65T
Large Air Fryer Ovens
A brick oven-style pizza kit makes this appliance a pizza lover’s dream.
Unique features include a digital temperature probe that plugs in to the front of the oven, allowing you to ensure that your food has reached safe cooking temperatures. The probe can shut off the oven once your food reaches the desired temperature. Temperatures can be set from 100 to 450 F in 5 degree increments. Twelve cooking presets make dinnertime a breeze.
This oven also allows you to cook pizzas up to 11.5 inches in diameter with the included pizza stone, Pizza Peel serving utensil, and pizza cutter.
Size and Appearance
This rectangular silver oven has a windowed door for easy viewing. A digital display, as well as push-button and knob controls, are located to the right of the door. Its dimensions are 20 by 13.5 by 11 inches.
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – Want hotter temperature or need to cook it longer? No problem. Simply adjust on-the-fly any time. Starting the cooking process over is not necessary. Bravo toaster oven's intuitive digital controls are easy to operate. Control not only the time and temperature but also customize the top and bottom heaters. To bake a perfect pizza, set bottom heaters at full power and top heaters at 30% for crispy crunch crust and perfectly melted cheesy toppings
- INTEGRATED DIGITAL TEMPERATURE PROBE – Once the desired doneness temperature is set, Bravo air fryer toaster oven constantly monitors the internal temperature of your food and automatically ends the cooking process when the desired internal temperature is reached. You will never undercook or overcook your food again
- 112 PRESETS AND CONVENIENCES BUILT-IN – Bravo air fryer has 4 different rack positions and is programmed with includes 12 preset cooking functions for grilling, air frying, baking, broiling, roasting, dehydrating, reheating, defrosting, toasting and more. It also has additional 100 pre-programmed recipe presets in addition to 50 slots where you can save and recall your own favorite recipes
- LINEAR THERMAL (LINEAR T) TECHNOLOGY – Set cooking temperatures from 50°F and 500°F adjustable in precise 5°F increments. Patented Linear T Technology executes the set temperature accurately throughout the entire cooking process by continuously monitoring temperature fluctuations and making constant power adjustments every second to maintain the set temperature to ensure perfect results. Unlike the primitive methods of turning the heater on and off, our heater never turns off while cooking
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – From the heat-resistant and shatter-proof tempered glass door to the heavy-duty cooking racks, to the non-stick enamel baking pan with broiler rack, crumb tray, and air fry basket, everything that comes with the NuWave Bravo XL toaster oven air fryer combo is made with quality in mind
Extra Large Air Fryers
This small countertop oven is said to replace 15 kitchen appliances!
Three rack levels allow you to prepare multiple foods at one time. Fifteen abilities include air frying, rotisserie, dehydrating, pizza oven, and more. You can use the rotisserie feature with a rod, skewers, or rotating basket.
Size and Appearance
The GoWISE oven is square in shape and available in your choice of black, red, or white. Digital controls are located above the oven door. The door features a viewing window, and the oven is lit from the inside. The oven has a footprint of 11.5 by 12 inches and a height of 14 inches. It weighs 23.4 pounds.
- Family-sized & space saver: 12.7 quarts of cooking space makes this air fryer one of the largest on the market, while still being compact enough to fit easily on your countertop. 3 rack levels allow you to prepare family-sized quantities, or control how fast and how crispy your food cooks.
- Built-in rotisserie: Prepare whole roasts, tenderloins, racks of Kababs, and even a whole chicken. Get crispy, tender meats, perfectly blackened fish, and expertly roasted vegetables with the GoWISE air fryer oven's built-in rotisserie - It's fast, easy, and you'll love it.
- Includes 10 accessories: Comes with 10 accessories – everything you’ll need to make a homemade meal with ease. Accessories include a rotisserie tong, rotisserie rod, oven rack, drip pan, skewer rotisserie, rotisserie cage, rotisserie steak cage, shallow mesh basket, and two mesh trays.
- Easy-to-use: Easy to read, simple to use control display with 15 presets takes the guesswork out of cooking times and temperatures. Cook for convenience or to impress without ever having to turn on the range. And when you’re done, the stainless-steel interior and remove-able, non-stick drip pan makes for easy clean-up.
- 50 recipes to get you started: Your purchase includes a recipe book specifically made for the GoWISE USA Air fryer oven. Get started today with 50 step-by-step recipes to explore all that your new kitchen gadget has to offer. Get more tips, tricks and recipes through our influencers on social media and our GoWISE community.
This Big Boss may be the largest capacity air fryer on the market.
Two manual control knobs make setting the temperature and cook time simple. The optional extender ring allows you to cook items as large as a whole turkey, and the two-shelf set enables the preparation of two foods at once. Safety features include auto shutoff. This unit can also be used as a dehydrator.
Size and Appearance
The Big Boss comes in a wide range of colors, including black, blue, copper, graphite, gray, purple, red, and white. Directions for preparing popular food items are printed right on the unit. Watch your food as it cooks in the transparent glass bowl. Dimensions are 16 by 12.5 by 13.5 inches, and the weight is nearly 15 pounds.
- ✅OIL LESS & HEALTHIER CHOICE: Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryers fry with little to no oil and still keep the deep-fried crispy texture of food; frying bowl and pan combo separates food in the basket from fat and oil dripping down the pan.
- ✅ALL-IN-1 MACHINE: Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryers is not only an air fryer. With wide temperature range from 180℉ to 400℉, this large air fryer allows you to air fry, bake, grill, roast, toast.
- ✅EVEN & POWERFUL HEATING: Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryers Circulates super-hot air around food to cook your meals faster thanks to the 1300W powerful built-in fan and 360° air convection system.
- ✅COOK LIKE A PRO: Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryers oven offers adjustable time and temperature control via built-in Technology to ensure delicious results for foods like meat, seafood, and vegetables, and includes a cookbook containing 50 popular recipes.
- ✅SUPER SIZED CAPACITY: Large-sized 16-quart frying bowl easily fits a whole chicken for 3-6 people – great for dinner parties; the container is deep to leave enough space between food and heating tubes to avoid overheating.
Large Air Fryer Buying Guide
You know you want a large air fryer – the smaller models just aren’t for you. But which one should you get? Check out our buying guide to help you narrow the options.
What Size Air Fryer Should I Get?
If you’re looking into a large size air fryer, you no doubt desire to serve a large group of people.
- The 5.8 to 6.8-quart models are designed to serve 3 to 5 people.
- The ovens larger than 10 quarts make twice as many servings and allow for specialty cooking, including large items.
Features to Look for When Buying a Large Air Fryer
If you still can’t decide which large air fryer is right for you, think about the following features.
- Manual vs. digital controls. Do you prefer the simplicity of the manual control knobs or the futuristic digital control panel?
- Cooking presets. Some large air fryers have up to 15 cooking presets – others have none.
- Color options. What color will fit in well with your kitchen decor? Some air fryers are offered only in silver or black. Others come in white, red, or a variety of other colors.
- Accessories. The largest air fryer ovens may come with rotisserie options or pizza stones.
- Customer reviews. This selection of large air fryers has some of the best product reviews on the market, but there is still variation in satisfaction from model to model. But when 93 percent of users give a product a five-star rating, you can’t go wrong. Learn more about these ratings in our summary below.
How Much Does a Large Air Fryer Cost?
A large air fryer is going to cost between $100 and $300, depending on the unit. The moment you want to start getting the different bells and whistles, it will drive the cost up. With such a variety available on the market, you get to choose something that fits well within your budget.
If you simply want an air fryer, you can find one for as little as $100. If you want a few extra features to simplify your time in the kitchen, you can spend a little bit more to get a higher-end model. Either way, you get the same air circulation technology to get an even cook without using a lot of oil.
Benefits of Larger Air Fryers
You will find that there are quite a few benefits to having a large-capacity air fryer for your family. It’s then easier to make the investment in this kitchen gadget.
Faster Cook Times
Food is going to cook faster in a large air fryer because you won’t have to worry about overcrowding the ingredients. The moment you start to place too much into a fryer basket, you prevent the airflow. This will have a significant impact on the cooking time. With more room inside the basket, the food gets the heated air that it needs to cook through. That’s when you can also start taking advantage of the presets that many units offer, making it easier to cook your favorite foods without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
A larger capacity is going to allow you to cook more food. If you currently have a small air fryer, you are going to virtually double the size of the fryer basket. You will have the ability to fit a whole chicken or even a half rack of ribs into the air fryer, too. Many of the units will be able to cook up to four pounds of food at once.
You will find that a large fryer is going to be a better value in comparison to a small air fryer. It may only be $20-$50 more to upgrade to a larger size. This means that you have the ability to double the capacity without doubling the cost. You can also utilize your fryer as another cooking source in the kitchen, such as alongside a toaster oven or range. Plus, many units have add-on accessories that allow you to cook other types of food in your air fryer.
Multiple Foods Cook at Once
Larger units allow you to cook multiple foods at once. For example, you could cook an entire steak and still have room for potatoes and brussel sprouts. Extra accessories will also allow you to get racks to place inside of the unit. This would allow you to layer your food in order to cook several items at once, making it easier to multitask inside the kitchen.
All of the air fryers we’ve discussed here have generally high customer ratings. The GoWise USA oven has some of the best customer reviews that we’ve ever seen. We searched the internet but did not find even one negative review of this appliance. Over 70 percent of customers give the GoWise USA a five-star rating.
The award for the least favorable reviews goes to the Big Boss. Only half of the consumers would rate this oven five-star. Common complaints included not working upon arrival, overheating, and numbers quickly wearing off the control knobs.
The remaining air fryers were often praised for their quick-cooking and large capacity.