Now that you’ve bought an air fryer, you’re excited about the culinary possibilities, but you’ve encountered some problems. The first few foods that you prepared lacked crispiness, and some food stuck to the basket. These weren’t disasters, but you want better results. The Solution? Spritz with Oil for Crispier Foods!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Evo Non-Aerosol Oil Sprayer dispenses any cooking oil and vinegar in unique fan pattern without any harmful propellants or chemicals for healthy foods
- Made from BPA-, Latex-, and DEHP-free plastic; won’t clog or shatter; reusable; 100-percent recyclable; bottle colors identify contents at a glance
- Consistently dispenses 1.35-milliliters per trigger pull; unique fan pattern covers more cooking surface using less oil; perfect for portion control
- Healthier and more economical than using aerosol cooking spray; compact for easy storage; perfect for people with smaller hands and cooking with kids
Quick Look – Best Oil Mister/Sprayer Choices
Note: Clicking the above links will take you to further information, current prices and customer reviews on Amazon.
Best Oil Misters
Here we’re going to talk about 4 of the best oil sprayers. Having an oil sprayer not only makes cooking easier, but it also helps the food get more crispy and brown.
Misto Brushed Aluminum Mister
Cooks appreciate the sleek and attractive aluminum exterior of this sprayer that has been popular for years. It applies a fine spray of oil or other liquids. It provides full control of the amount of spray used on food. The manufacturer backs up all parts with a no-cost replacement warranty.
It contains up to 1/2 cup of oil. You only fill it halfway because the remaining space is pressurized with the pump action. You pump it until you feel resistance. As the container empties, you’ll need to pump more to maintain appropriate pressure. Be sure to unscrew ring and release pressure after use.
Mister is cleaned with warm sudsy water in the sink. Fill it with soapy water and then spray. Repeat the process with just water to rinse it.
- Misto is a reusable oil spray and mister bottle that gives you the convenience and health benefits of typical aerosol sprayers but in a more healthy, economical and environmental way
- Fill Misto with your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon and lime juice, sherry, or marsala wine; Great for dressing salads, breads, or cooking
- Easy to use pump style cap features a 2 step operation: Simply pump the container, then and press the valve on the pressurized sprayer for an even mist
- Environmentally friendly, the non aerosol sprayer doesn't use chemical propellants, and it's refillable, so no more throwing cans away to end up in landfills
- Misto is BPA free threading the cap on incorrectly allows air to escape and in turn does not allow the bottle to build up pressure to spray
Ideal Olive Oil Mister
Designed for cooks using air fryers or anyone watching fat content in the diet, this product has a BPA-free plastic oil chamber. Because it’s not fragile glass, you don’t have to worry about breaking it if you’re cooking on a patio. At just over 6 inches tall, it’s small enough if you’re packing it in the RV.
Like other misters, you have full control of selecting oils. You’ll like the clear chamber because it lets you see how much oil that you’ve used. Its very fine spray produces good results in air fryers.
Although this product has a higher price than other misters, users have reported that it has easy pump action, is easy to clean, and does not clog.
- DESIGNED WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - "So glad it isn't glass!" our users tell us. Your new oil sprayer is safe on any surface. SHAPED for a comfortable grip, it's LIGHT WEIGHT so it's easy for every member of the family to hold and use. And without glass, it's safe to use everywhere you'd like to take it. Carry it from kitchen to BBQ to patio, beach, boat or RV. Toss it in your bag to take to the office. We've even had it used for a water mist at the golf course and at the beach!
- BEATS ALL THE OTHERS ON THE MARKET - WHY is everyone complaining about all those cheap cooking olive oil sprayers you see below on the page? Read their most recent reviews instead of the ones from years ago! Because they splatter, leak and break. Users get so frustrated they just throw them out. The Ideal Oil Mister sprayer solves ALL those issues! It WORKS and you'll use it for years. It's made with light weight food safe materials - easy to fill, pump, hold and use for kids and adults alike.
- REFILL AND REUSE - This unique model produces such a FINE MIST you use so little oil it will last for weeks. The perfect cooking oil accessory your air fryer, grilling and baking. Fill it with an inch or two of olive oil. The rest of the space lets you pump up AIR pressure. Use your favorite oils for popcorn, salad, veggies, fish, meats, omelettes. - Even INFUSE your own flavors. The clear container lets you see exactly what's inside and the premium filter makes sure only pure oil is spritzed.
- RISK-FREE 100% GUARANTEE. We stand by our olive oil sprayers and want you to have the same great experience other Ideal Olive Oil Mister customers are having. LIKE THEM, YOUâ??LL WANT MORE THAN ONE ON HAND - GREY, BLACK & RED models let you put different cooking oils in each one and have them right at your fingertips. Buy one or more for your oils, vinegars, lemon juice, and more. Stock up to give them as gifts. SPECIAL PRICING AVAILABLE - See the multi-packs & bundles listed with each model.
Best Oil Sprayers
Evo Oil Sprayer
This product uses a trigger to expel a spray of oil or vinegar. It’s an appealing alternative to pump-action sprayers. The Michael Graves Design Group created an ergonomic form that works comfortably in your hand. Sprayer also comes with a funnel to assist with filling.
The materials within the product are free of latex, BPA, and DEHP. The bottle is safe to put in the dishwasher, but the sprayer mechanism needs to be hand washed. The product is built to resist breaking or clogging.
Its fan-shaped spray places a thin amount of oil across the food. Each pull of the trigger expels 1.35 ml of liquid. Cooks report great control over the amount of oil that they put on food.
- Made from Latex, BPA, and DEHP free plastic
- Refillable and reusable
- Sprays oils without the use of aerosols
- Sprays oil in vertical and horizontal fan pattern for optimum coverage and control
- Attractive bottle made for display in your kitchen
Best Oil Dispenser
Vremi Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle
The glass chamber of this product eliminates any concerns about storing oil in a plastic container. A distinguishing feature of the Vremi is its measuring mechanism. It allows you to choose a teaspoon or tablespoon or measure in milliliters. This feature helps you reduce oil consumption because you won’t be guessing at oil amounts when you’re cooking.
You won’t have to deal with any messy drips with its no-drip pouring design. To create pressure in the bottle, you press a silicone pumping button.
You might like its large 17-ounce capacity. You won’t have to go through filling it as often as smaller sprayers. The glass bottle is dishwasher safe, but, like most sprayers, you’ll need to hand wash the other parts.
- PRECISE MEASURING - Glass oil dispenser bottle for kitchen with teaspoon, tablespoon and milliliter labels for precisely mixing olive oil and vinegar
- HOW TO AVOID PUMP AIRFLOW ISSUES - Unscrew the pump portion from the glass body. Push the buttons on either side and feel for any air exiting the small plastic valve. If no air is released, use household scissors to make a 1 mm horizontal cut to the end of the valve. Airflow and pumping perfection should be restored
- NO DRIP POURING - Oil and vinegar dispenser features dripless pour spout to mix liquid ingredients without making a mess
- PORTION CONTROL - With a 17 ounce capacity and a controlled dispensing spout, you’ll never have to worry about an overdressed salad again
- DETAILS & CARE - The glass base of the oil bottle is dishwasher safe and easy to disassemble and clean; handwashing recommended for silicone pump and top
Reasons Not to Use Commercial Cooking Sprays
You might be tempted to pick up a can of cooking spray, but you’ll miss the opportunity to select healthy oils. Here are some more reasons to avoid cooking sprays:
Cooking sprays typically contain corn, soy, or canola oils. These come from crops that are almost always genetically modified to withstand pesticides. Consuming GMO oils means you’re putting food with chemical residues into your mouth.
Cooking sprays rely on petroleum and natural gas derivatives like isobutane and propane to expel the spray.
Damage to Air Fryer Baskets:
Chemicals in commercial oil sprays can dissolve nonstick surfaces or leave sticky residues on pans.
Oil Sprayer Benefits
An oil sprayer will deliver additional benefits beyond protecting you from unwanted ingredients.
With a mister, you’re certain to prevent sticking. You’ll get oil across the entire surface of the pan. An oil mister also makes it easy to apply a second spritz of oil when recipes call for more oil in the middle of cooking.
Because cooking spray cans cannot be refilled, you’ll be throwing them away and buying new ones all of the time. A refillable oil sprayer reduces waste and prevents endless purchases.
You’re in control of oil selection when you have an oil sprayer. Your mister will work with any plant-based oils, and you can always select oils without chemical additives.
More Ways You Can Use an Oil Sprayer
The ability to spray oil goes beyond cooking with your air fryer. Products like the Misto let you spray baking pans and skillets or prep meat for the grill. A spray of oil on steak or chicken will stop sticking and enhance flavor. You’ll be able to reduce the amount of oil in a pasta salad while still getting a flavorful coating on everything.
Other liquids work in the misters too. Fill it with juice, water, or vinegar and spritz foods to add flavor. Water spraying could be very useful for sealing the edges of pastries before baking.
Oil misters are an essential accessory for cooks using air fryers. You’ll get crunchier fried foods while still maintaining precise control over oil use. Your air fryer pan will always get completely oiled, which solves the problem of sticking foods.